Email Alert Services
No time to visit? Subscribe to one of our email alert services and stay up to date on businesses for sale.
In the business listings below the term “AGREED SALE” means agreement has been reached to purchase the business and the business is off the market, in most cases pending due diligence and finance approval.
Engineering Services – Specialised Capabilities (VIC) NEW
- 80 YEARS ESTABLISHED
- SUBSTANTIAL ENGINEERING BUSINESS
- BRAND HIGHLY REVERED BY DECISION MAKERS
- CAPABILITIES EQUAL TO ONLY A HANDFUL OF COMPETITORS IN AUSTRALIA
The owners of this highly successful business have a strategy of providing professional engineering services into strong market sectors where the number of competitors is limited simply because of the specialised plant and equipment and know-how that is needed to provide the service.
This business’s plant & equipment and factory floor skills are impressive.
Sales are consistently around $2.5 mil to $3.5 mil PA with attractive profits.
The business enjoys repeat demand from a strong blue chip customer base.
Modern premises (2,400 sqm under roof) with more space to expand.
Senior managers wish to stay on with the new owner.
Price: $1.075mil + SAV ($10K)
Specialist Transport – Construction & Manufacturing Sectors (VIC) NEW
Transport Solutions to Building Supplies, Truss Fabricators, Steel and PVC Pipe Manufacturers
This business operates both sides of Melbourne and has been in successful operation for the past 16 years.
The current owners have taken this business to the next level, building an excellent reputation for service and cementing a solid trading history.
- Sales continuing to increase substantially
- $1.6 milllion in assets
- Quality, well-known corporate clients
- Skilled experienced drivers
- Services in high demand with little competition
- Exceptional cash flow
Sales are around $1.6M and growing with profit to the owner of over $560K pa.
The current owners hold no formal qualification and we believe anyone who is business minded, could comfortably operate the business successfully.
The business would equally suit a single owner operator, partners or as an addition to an existing transport operation.
The owners are moving interstate but will provide a generous handover to the successful purchaser.
Price: $1.995 mil
Industrial Services (VIC) NEW
• Sales are around $6.75 mil PA and growing year on year.
• EBITDA is just under $1.0mil PA and growing exponentially
• Broad client base, spread across numerous industry sectors
• Well trained and skilled workforce
• Equipment value in excess of $1.0mil
The business has a broad range of large & small clients across manufacturing, engineering, transport, construction and many other fields.
The owners have always invested in the best quality equipment, so there is very little capital expenditure required in the medium term.
The factory can easily perform a large variety of services and giving the business strong competitive advantages.
The owners are looking to semi-retire but will consider remaining with the business in part time consultancy roles.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a first-class, well equipped business with a strong growth history and huge future prospects.
Price: $2.8 mil + SAV ($100K)
Turnkey Commercial Designs & Installations. National Operation (VIC) NEW
One of Australia’s market leaders at the cutting edge of commercial building fit-outs.
This business has a reputation of bringing commercial spaces to life in terms of functionality and aesthetics and to meet the exacting requirements of their numerous national customers.
Key points to note:
- 50 year history – well respected brand
- IP rich – own creative designs, products & services
- Strong differentiation that appeals to customers
- Agreements in place – up to 5 years ahead – Strong order book
- ‘Blue-chip’ national customer base – many market sectors
- Owner retiring from the industry
A very profitable and impressive business that targets customers in high growth / enduring market sectors. The owner has built a very sound / successful strategic business foundation that has focused on ‘differentiation’ and this has proven to appeal to many customers and enables the business to out-perform competitors.
Sales around $13 million pa, customers are spread across many market sectors, so ‘the eggs are spread’ from a risk stance.
The business infrastructure has been carefully established:
- Employees are skilled, experienced and customer focused,
- Products and services are bespoke designed to each customer’s requirement,
- Suppliers have been qualified in quality and delivery over many years,
- The premises is modern and well located in Melbourne.
Growth prospects are exciting – significant expansion possible in current premises.